Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Panaramas

June 16

Have been toying with new photo editing software to make panaramas.

Because of the way my blog is set up I need to fill space with words to move these down past the direction bar.

Please do not read this nonsense.

Not enough.

I think one more line should do the trick.

I was wrong.

I needed another two lines of drivel.


Northwest Tower Forbidden City

First Courtyard Inside the Forbidden City

Forbidden City from the top of Coal Mountain

Marianna in Summer Palace


Same, just no Marianna

View from the top of Summer Palace looking over Kumming Lake
17 Arches Bridge from the Paddle Boat on Kumming Lake

Suzhou Street from above

Suzhou Street from ground level

Tiananmen Square center Memorial Structure

Tiananmen Square with my back to Meridian Gate


No comments: